e-Bug: Pest Control Forum

Tiny black biting bugs

Follow Ups | e-Bug - Pest Control Forum

Posted by Debby on December 10, 2001 at 17:30:21:

I saw on your post another lady that has the same problem, but I didn't see where you told her what to use. These bugs showed up in June of this year, I lived on the third floor of an apartment complex, there were two birds nests outside of my apartment, after the birds left the nests I started getting attacted by tiny black bugs, they were everywhere, in my bed, by my computer, my sofa, my kitchen everywhere. When they bite it feels like they are boring into my skin, and I get these red streaks and sometimes white bumps, If fumageted. had two pest control companies come in, I have used everything, from natural to very dangerous sprays, my furniture was just bought in April, and I havent even paid a payment yet, Rooms to go, Anyway, I moved to another apartment and I guess I took them with me even spraying and fogging, PLEASE HELP ME, I feel like I am losing my mind, I cant even enjoy sitting on my sofa and watching tv, I have to take an antihismine to put mysself to sleep becaus I feel these bugs crawiling over me. PLEASE HELP,

Follow Ups:

Follow Ups | e-Bug - Pest Control Forum

1-800-226-8370

e-Bug Products - Do It Yourself Pest Control

Quick Links
Search Pests

Search Product Catalog