e-Bug: Pest Control Forum

Re: long, thin, brown worm like creature

Follow Ups | e-Bug - Pest Control Forum

Posted by Jennifer on November 30, 2004 at 06:30:11:

In Reply to: Re: long, thin, brown worm like creature posted by Kay on November 29, 2004 at 09:19:05:

: I found a 1 1/2 long thin brown worm with antenna this morning on my carpet! My cat was playing with it. The worm does not look like a tape worm. I haver seen anything like this. i have 2 new kittens. Could this be a parasite from one of the kittens?

:
: : : I found a long, thin, brown worm like creature on my bedroom carpet - it was all curled up and its head looked like a tapeworm head - kind of like a triangle with rounded edges. It moves very slowly and there was somewhat of a shiney, slimey looking trail around it. I had found one of the same things outside in the summer in a bucket. What are these things and how did it get inside?

Ok, y'all... those are slugs. They are totally harmless, as far as I know. I have seen them my whole life, living in the South, so I was surprised at the post & thought it was a joke for a moment there. (At least, it sounds like a slug, to me... which is basically like a snail without a shell.)

Follow Ups:

Follow Ups | e-Bug - Pest Control Forum

1-800-226-8370

e-Bug Products - Do It Yourself Pest Control

Quick Links
Search Pests

Search Product Catalog