e-Bug: Pest Control Forum

Re: Help - skinny, black worms in the house???

Follow Ups | e-Bug - Pest Control Forum

Posted by Judy on November 23, 2004 at 12:37:05:

In Reply to: Re: Help - skinny, black worms in the house??? posted by Joerg on November 14, 2004 at 00:33:11:

: : : : Live in New England and I've found 4 skinny black worm-like insects around my house. Look almost "shell" like, about 1 inch long, and they curl in a ball when I scoop them up. What the heck are they? Where are they coming from? What do I do to get rid of them?

: : : : I thought they were comming in off the cat, but now am not sure. PLEASE HELP!

: :
: : :
: : : Millipedes. Spray inside perimeter of the house with Pyrethrin based product. They are not really pests, and cause no damage to you, the cat, or the house. They're just looking to get warm.

: :
: : I too have found a couple of these in our house. I have attached a link to a site that has pictures. All of the research I have conducted dose not have any pictures like these.

: : Are they millipedes?

: : Thank you,

: : Tom

:
: Hello,

: we have these worms in our house too and could not find any solution against them yet. We already had pest-control service come in the house and we tried different chemicals against these worms.
: Also we used lots of baby powder on the floor.
: They are always coming again from outside and it seems like they are coming out of the carpet.
: We find a few every day and we are very upset
: about having these worms in the house.
: Does somebody know what exactly to use against
: these worms? Please Help !!! Thank you !!!

: Joerg

Follow Ups:

Follow Ups | e-Bug - Pest Control Forum

1-800-226-8370

e-Bug Products - Do It Yourself Pest Control

Quick Links
Search Pests

Search Product Catalog